The following questions are to ensure you are a qualified candidate for Permanent Cosmetic Makeup.
If you answer YES to any of the following questions, please call the Studio prior to scheduling an appointment to discuss your options at (540) 548-3900.
Please note that most of the issues listed below can be resolved with following the proper procedures. Therefore, if at anytime it is discovered that you were untruthful in answering any of the questions below, you will be prohibited from booking with Stacey Lynn Permanent Cosmetic Studio and legal action may be taken for not properly disclosing, as it may potentially cause harm to our staff, Artists and clients.
Please note, that once your deposit has been paid, NO REFUNDS will be issued.
- Are you pregnant or nursing?
- Are you currently taking any Anticoagulants (commonly referred to as blood thinners) such as Coumadin/Warfarin, Heparin, Eliquis, Lovenox, Xarelto or Plavix?
- Do you have Diabetes?
- Do you have Epilepsy?
- Do you have a pacemaker or any major heart problems?
- Have you ever had an organ transplant?
- Have you undergone Chemotherapy within the last 12 months?
- Do you have any Autoimmune Diseases which would keep you from healing properly?
- Do you have Keloid Scarring (raised and red scarring which occurs after many months)?
- Have you ever had MRSA?
- Do you have any history of HIV/AIDS?
- Do you have any history of Hepatitis A,B,C or D?
- Are you allergic to any of the following; metals, hair dye, tattoo pigment, food coloring, anesthetic?
- Do you have any Permanent Makeup on the area you want us to perform a new procedure?
- Have you used Accutane in the last 12 months?
- Have you had Botox in the last 2 months?
- Do you have extremely problematic skin?
- Have you ever had a cold sore/fever blister? (ONLY if getting Lips done)
If you have additional concerns that you are uncertain about, please feel free to contact the Studio at anytime to discuss your situation. Your personal information is confidential. We never discuss your personal or health information with a third party without your prior approval and written consent.
Copyright © 2019 Stacey Lynn Permanent Cosmetic Studio - All Rights Reserved.